This week for the writers workshop I am going to write about number 4 which is something you’re thankful for this week. I chose this one because Thanksgiving is coming up in the United States. I see on Facebook that people post one thing each day that they are thankful for so I figured that I would post a few things I am thankful for.
- I am thankful that I have a job and through that job I am able to have health insurance.
- I am thankful for my grandparents who are letting me stay with them because I don’t make enough to pay rent and I make too much to live in the low income apartments. (Even though some people think that I am staying there because I am lazy)
- I am thankful that the Multiple Sclerosis isn’t as bad as it could be and that unless I tell you I have it you can’t tell because I don’t “look sick”.
- I am thankful that I learned the the majority of my family is full of shit and I can ignore what they say because it doesn’t matter.
- I am thankful that my grandparents took my brother and I in when we were younger and that they raised us.
- I am thankful that I only had to work 3 days this week so I get a 4 day weekend.
Those are just a few things I am thankful for today. What are you thankful for today?
If you want to be apart of the writers workshop you can click here and find out all about it!