This week I wanted to write about ten vacations I want to take for the writer’s workshop. Now when I say that there are places on this list that I don’t know if I will ever make it too because the thought of flying makes me super nervous. Let’s get on to the list of places I would love to visit.
- New York City, New York-The first place I would like to explore is New York City. I am sure after a few hours I would be overwhelmed by all the people, but I do think it is something that everyone to experience at least once in their life.
- Ireland-Six or so years ago I got into Celtic Thunder and because of that, I have wanted to go and explore Ireland.
- Yellowstone– I have been to Yellowstone so many times, and it is still one my favorite places to go on vacation. I can’t get enough of it, and I hope that in the next few years I will be able to go back. Even though I have been there so much, it changes so each time you go so even though I went a few years back I know will be totally different.
- Australia- I do have family that lives in Australia, and it is a place that I hope one day I can go and explore the entire country.
- England- I want to explore all of the historical sites and things like that. There is so much history in Europe, and I hope that I can explore it all one day.
- Orlando, Florida-Last week I wrote that I want to go to Orlando so that I can go to all of the amusement parks that they have there.
- California- I want to go here because I want to visit all the amusement parks that they have. I also would love to go to the San Diego zoo again because when we went there when I was younger it was raining so we didn’t get to see much because of the rain.
- Hawaii- I have always wanted to go to some place like Hawaii because I would love to live in a tropical environment because it seems nicer than Utah’s weather and I would love to live in a place where it doesn’t snow.
- Scotland- The reason I want to go here is the same reason I had for going to Ireland & England. Europe is full of history and has tons of places I want to explore.
- Michigan- Back in 2003 my Grandma and I took a two-week vacation in Michigan and ever since then I have always wanted to go back and see what else I can find and see. I can’t say enough good things about Michigan. Everything about that state was amazing, and I hope I can go back one day soon.
Those are the ten places I would love to visit. I have written a post like this before, and as I was looking back at that post, I realized that the places I wanted to haven’t changed in years. If you want to check out that post, you can click here to read that post. Where is one place you could love to visit?