This was one of the prompts from last weeks writers workshop that I didn’t get a chance to finish the post so I figured I would post it this week because I still wanted to write about it. I hate that I don’t have the time to blog lately but that is what happens when someone is gone at work and I am left to do try and do their job along with my own job. Anyway lets get on to the the 8 things I am putting off.
- Reading books that I have on my Kindle & Nook.
- Designing a new look for this blog.
- Getting post written that I keep in my rain day file for days I don’t have time to write a post for that day.
- Calling & taking my cats to the vet.
- Making an appointment to see an eye doctor about my eyes.
- Backing up my laptop to my external hard drive.
- Printing off invoice copies for the salesmen that I work with. It isn’t hard it just takes time and I don’t want to be bothered by it.
- Cleaning my bedroom. I always want to get to it on the weekends but I end up playing and chasing my nephew on Saturday & Sunday so it never gets done.
Those are 8 things I am putting off doing because I either don’t have the time to do them or I don’t want to do them. What are you putting off doing?