Archives for February 2010
Saturday 9: Should I Stay or Should I Go
1. Have you ever been on a date and you had to tell the person to just go away?
No I have never had to do that thank god! I may have too though if I start dating again.
2. Do you wish you were someplace else right now? If yes, where?
Nope not really. I usually pretty easy to please.
3. Do you have any pet peeves?
A lot of them. One of the biggest ones is listening to people chew when they are eating. I will get up and leave the room because I can’t deal with it.
4. Tell us about a guilty pleasure of yours.
I don’t know that I really have any. I don’t let myself feel guilty about a lot. I guess eating pizza or Subway is one though because I shouldn’t eat them because of the Gluten but I can’t stop.
5. If you could change places and become a celebrity, who would you’d like to be?
No one. I wouldn’t deal with publicity well. I am happy being who I am and hiding behind my computer.
6. What do you consider your biggest talent?
I would have to say figuring out things on the computer!
7. Do you have a favorite actor/actress that is not a big star, yet they are your favorite?
No not really my only favorite is Julia Roberts and she is a huge star.
8. Name your five favorite rock bands of all time.
- Good Charlotte
- Sum 41
9. If you were to start a new relationship (for whatever reason), how much of your sexual history would you share? Would you resort to lying?
I would be totally honest. If they asked I would tell them. I feel like you shouldn’t hid things from people when you are in a relationship. It just isn’t right and I also am not ashamed for who I am and what I have done in my life.
It is Thursday and that means it is time for Mama Kat’s Writers Workshop. I haven’t done this in awhile because none of her prompts seemed like something I could write about but this week there are two of them that I want to write about. So here goes nothing hope you all enjoy this edition of the Writers Workshop.
1.) 10 Reasons why you’re better off without him….or her….or it.
- Less drama
- Less fighting
- I no longer have to feel bad if I don’t feel like talking to him that day.
- I don’t have to be around his dog!!!!! (His dog is dumber than a bag of rocks!)
- Not worried about what he is doing and who he is talking to.
- Don’t have to check in with him
- Couldn’t trust him after what he did on Christmas in 2008
- I only have to worry about me and my cats
- I actually get to spend a little bit of my check
- I am not always worried about paying his creditors and how we are going to stay above water for another month.
2.) Brea from Tomika’s Treasure Trove wants your advice: Quick question. I am new to the blogging world, having clocked up less than 2 weeks worth of posts, and I have just had an ‘Anonymous’ commenter slam me for blogging about my daughter, mentioning her by name, posting photos and up-to-date stories about her. I have not mentioned anywhere in my blog where we live, Country OR State, or what school she goes to. I have also seen, on several other blogs, that other parents do the same thing as me. Some even mention where they live. I was wondering, as a fellow blogger who posts about your family, what are your thoughts on the subject?
Well I would tell the people who have anything to say to just go away. It is your blog and you can post whatever you want. If you are fine posting that stuff don’t worry about what everyone else thinks. It isn’t really any of their business what you post on your blog. I love how people think that because they are comfortable with posting those things on their own blogs and everyone else shouldn’t post them either.
I guess the best way to put it is it is your blog post what you want and tell everyone else if they don’t like it they don’t have to read it!
1. Have you ever fired a gun or shot a bow and arrow?
I think at a church camp I shot a bow and arrow once but I have never shot a gun but I really want to learn how to do it.
2. Do you know where your childhood best friends are?
Not really. I never stayed close to any of them.
3. Do you usually arrive early, late, or on time?
Early for the most part. If I am on time I think I am late. That is how my brain works for me so I always have to be early.
4. Are you more of a New York or California type?
New York-I have a big mouth and I tend to be rude and speak with out thinking.
5. Do you have a special ring tone?
Nope I sure don’t-The phone I am using isn’t that fancy but I always used to have them on my other phone.
6. What is your favorite type of chip?
Any of them-I love chips I don’t think I could pick just one kind of them.
7. Best comedy you’ve ever seen is ….
Liar Liar or anything by Jeff Dunham or Brain Haner (don’t think I spelled his last name write and I am too lazy to google it)
8. Have you ever cut your own hair? To quote Dr. Phil, “How’d that work for ya?”
No I haven’t not even when I was little did I cut it.
9. If you were going to have an extreme makeover, would you rather it be about your house or your personal self?
House for sure- Hell just give me a house and I will be happy.
10. Are you allergic to anything?
To many things to list actually-When I went to the allergist to see what I was allergic to he said I was one of the most allergic people he has seen in a long time.
11. Why is it so hard to change?
I like routine and changes is totally not in my personality so no matter how hard I try I am not good at it at all. I am working on getting better with it though.
12. One last question dedicated to February love: CS Lewis said, “To love is to be vulnerable.” Please share one example of that assertion or share any thought you’d like to about this topic.
I don’t have any and I have decided that love sucks major ass!!!!!
It is Monday and that means it is time for Supah’s Monday MeMe. This week it is about a as seen on TV project that we bought or that we would like to buy! The only thing I have bought is the Magic Bullet!
Now I have to say that when I got it I was super happy about it but after awhile I found that it really isn’t as good as a blender is. I love using it for desert and what not but for things like drinks it doesn’t really work very well. When I tried to use it to chop things up it didn’t work well at all. Over all I still love it and will never get rid of it. It just isn’t as useful as they make it seem.
I also got a snuggie for Christmas and I have decided that it is just just a blanket with arms. I can say that I don’t really like it and I would never have bought one for myself. My grandma is the one who uses it now. It isn’t very thick at all. I guess I would rather just have my heating blanket.
I want to thank everyone for all the kind words and for sticking behind me. It is nice to know that I am really not alone in all of this. Now not only do I have Misti, and Jill I also have people who read my blog and are there if I just need to vent or blow off some steam. I am so thankful that people can see like I do why I can’t trust him again and why it just won’t work. I feel like I am on a roller coaster with him anymore. One day he is nice and caring and then other days he is a total ass about everything. I just feel like I am going crazy. Right now he is being nice to me and I hope that is stays this way but god only knows when he will be a dick head to me again. I am trying to hard to stay positive about the whole situation and know that in the end it will be okay but when he is a jerk it just makes me feel so bad about everything. I hope that he will figure it out soon or I am going to have to stop talking to him because I can’t continue to do this whole up and down thing with him anymore. That is it for today because my brain is tired and I am emotional exhausted.