1. What is the craziest thing you’ve done in the last Year?
I haven’t done anything crazy to be honest with everyone. I am pretty laid back now that I am sick.
2. What is something that you’ve lost recently?
I lose stuff all the time.
3. Where does your patience suffer the most?
While I am waiting for idiots to do things!
4. Have you ever reread a book?
No I haven’t. I can watch movies over and over but once I read a book once I don’t ever read it again.
5. What is a TV show that you absolutely HATE to miss?
Ghost Adventures! I am going to be missing next week when I am gone :o(
6. How old do you wish you were?
7. Do you know your neighbors?
Sure do! I used to know what was going on with all of them as well!
8. Do you believe that opposites attract?
Yes I do
9. Who was the last person that made you laugh?
Grandma and my kitty girls.
1. What is the craziest thing you’ve done in the last Year?
Saturday 9: What a Fool Believes
1. What celebrity do you think is the MOST foolish?
I think all of them are total idiots. I can’t really pick one that I think is the most foolish.
2. What are 5 things you don’t care about?
People who are rude
People who abuse animals
Men who hit women
3. What ‘issue’ do you think your opinion is so right about that you end up trying to sway others to your point of view?
A lot of them. I have strong opinions on child abuse and molestation but I don’t really talk about them because I hate arguing with people over them. NO one will ever change my view on those subjects.
4. What personality do you like to listen to on the radio?
I listen to 97.1 ZHT
5. What culture are you fascinated by?
I am fascinated by all different cultures. I love to learn about people and what they think and do.
6. You are alone with your lover’s diary. What do you do?
Probably read it because I am nosey and don’t trust men.
7. What frustrates you?
8. Do you remember the first time you were on the internet? What did you do first?
I can’t remember I know I was in middle school though and it was on AOL
9. What was the biggest fight you have ever had with someone?
I have had lots of fights with people and most of them are pretty big because I am a hot head and don’t have a filter when I am mad. I always say what I am thinking even if I shouldn’t say it.
Saturday 9: How’s It Gonna Be
1. How’s it gonna be in 2011 for you?
I hope that it is better than 2010 has been. I really have no idea how it will be though.
2. What is your idea of a perfect romantic evening?
I don’t have one. I am not a romantic type of person. I am really content most days being alone and not having to worry about another person and what not.
3. What strategy would you implement to deal with drug abuse in today’s world?
I have no idea what I would do. I have never thought about it before. Part of the problem is the fact that we lock them up in prison and don’t get them the help that they need to kick the habits that they have.
4. What thing about your family are you least proud of?
There are a lot of things and since I don’t need to start drama I am to leave it at that.
5. What part of the holidays are you really looking forward to?
For them to be over! Ever since my husband left me on Christmas I have hated this time of year. I hope one day it will go away but for the time being I still hate it.
6. Who is the last person you high-fived? Why?
I can’t even remember.
7. Have you ever made out at a drive-in?
Nope I haven’t and actually I have never been to one either.
8. If you had only enough energy left in you for one last smile, who would you give it to?
9. Tell us about that time when you were the “life of the party”.
I am never the life of the party because I don’t like people enough to go to a party.
Want a blog design for only $30.00? Well I am holding a really huge sale right now for a FULL blog make over on any Blogger or any self-hosted WordPress blogs. For the next 3 days you can get this amazing price! So email me at Jacquisdesigns@gmail.com ASAP to lock in the price. Once email is sent I will send you an invoice via paypal to pay right away. Be sure to tell her that I sent you!! This sale doesn’t include any kits/images prices, or any add ons.
Saturday 9: Reason to Believe
1. Has anyone asked you to believe in something that called for a huge leap of faith on your part?
Yes they have. I am not going to go into though.
2. When is the last time you moved? Why did you move?
When I was forced to move home because my Husband didn’t want to pay rent for an apartment because he was never home.
3. Malls? ..or one Internet? Are you doing more online shopping this year? The polls say we are, but I’m curious about what the real people are doing.
I love shopping online but I haven’t done much of either type this year.
4. Do you remember the first meme you participated in and if so, what was it?
I think if was one that Supah used to do called All About MeMe
5. If you could invent something, what would it be?
A laptop that never needed to be charged.
6. Are you finished with your shopping? Do you still a few things to go? What? Not even a game plan? …or is there just one person you’re having trouble finding something for?
I haven’t even started shopping so I need to get started and figure it out ASAP!
7. What’s left to do at your place (or where you are going)? Is the tree up? …or maybe you’re just happy you found the Christmas coffee mug and are calling that good?
Everything is done around the house and at work.
8. Is your life turning out the way you thought it would when you were a kid? If not, is it better or worse?
I am definitely not where I thought I would be at this age that is for sure but I am where I need to be and that is what matters!
9. Tell us about something you’ll miss about 2010
There isn’t anything that I think I will miss about this year.
Saturday 9: Hard Habit to Break
1. Do you have any habits or rituals at this time of year?
Nope I don’t and that is okay with me. Since 2008 I hate this time of year so I always just hope it will pass quickly!
2. Polar bears seem to do well in the snow… How about you? Is snow just another thing you deal with when it shows up, or is it shutdown time? …and if you’re posting from a non-snowy locale, do you make trips to actually see snow? It’s okay to admit it…
I hate the snow!!!!! I am in Utah and I hate driving and even watching it snow. It always causes idiots to come out of the wood work and cause accidents
3. Tell about a toy you remember from your childhood.
I don’t remember very many things but one thing I remember are my Barbies and Dolls that I used to play with. I also had a stuffed dog that I loved other than that I don’t really remember much.
4. If you could make one thing in the world absolutely free for everyone, what would it be?
Food!!!!! There is no reason that people should have to go hungry.
5. Do you live close to your immediate family members? If not, how far away are they?
Ya I live with them because I can’t afford rent because of all my doctor bills.
6. My mom ordered a turkey dinner from a local market. it was o.k., but not very good. how was your turkey (or last holiday meal) this year?
It was good. I have had 3 that I can think of and they were all good but I do love turkey and chicken.
7. In a one horse open sleigh: Have you ever been on a sleigh ride or a carriage ride? Do you even like horses? Or would you just rather travel by your own two feet?
No I haven’t been on one but I think it would be fun and no I don’t like horses in fact I hate them.
8. What is your favorite Christmas song? …and sung or played by whom? You know, the one you tend to listen for on the radio or hit ‘repeat’ on the player…
I don’t have a favorite Christmas song. I never have had a favorite either or at least I can’t remember having one.
9. What is your least favorite Christmas song? …and sung or played by whom? You know, the one you tend to skip on the player…
I don’t listen to Christmas music so I don’t have one that I hate. I only listen to it if someone else is listening to it.
Also I wanted to let everyone know that right now Melissa has a lot of personal things happening in her life and won’t be posting for awhile. You should all go over to Suger Filled Emotions and give her some love because she really needs it right now!
1. Who in your life do you think behaves and thinks the most like you do?
I think it would be my grandma. Even though she is my step grandma we are still so much alike it isn’t funny.
2. As a kid, were you ever wrongly accused (and punished, if it went that far) for something you didn’t do? If so, what was it? What happened?
I was always punished it seems but I can’t remember if it was my fault or not. I would have to say though that I don’t I have been accused and punished for something that I didn’t do.
3. What about as an adult, were you ever wrongly accused for something you didn’t do?? Do you think it’s worse to be accused as a child or an adult? Why/why not?
Nope I haven’t. I try and stay hidden in the background so I don’t get noticed very often.
3. What’s the scariest weather situation you’ve experienced?
Probably the super bad snow storms we have most winters.
4. If you could wake up tomorrow morning in another country, where would you want to be and why?
Australia because I have cousins there and it seems like a great place to live.
5. Instead of going to work Monday, if you could spend the entire day doing something else–any one or two things that you absolutely love doing–what would you do?
Sleep and mess around on the internet.
6. What sites (other than meme sites) do you use most to help you post on your blog?
I use sites that about MS for the most part.
7. Check out a post on your blog from six months ago (March 2010) and tell us what is different now about your blog and/or life?
I am content where I am at and certain people are gone forever.
8. What was the last photograph you took?
It was of my cubs. I am always taking pictures of them.
9. Which fashion trend do you believe is the most horrendous and why?
Skinny Jeans-They are just ugly and people that are over weight shouldn’t wear them because they are super bad looking on them.
Saturday 9: Superstition
1. What are you superstitious about?
I hate Friday the 13 but other than that I am okay. I used to work in the medical field and full moons and Friday the 13ths where the worst days to be working because the craziest stuff would always happen those days. You could pretty much plan on having a weird shift those days.
2. What’s the story behind one of your scars?
Most of my scars happened when I feel off my bike and the other ones I have are from cats beating me up because I love to bug them!
3. What are three things that you would rather be doing right now?
4. What do you do when you’re bored?
Surf the Web
Play The Sims 3
5. What’s your favorite thing to do? Why?
I don’t just have one thing that I love to do. I love a lot of things and they are the same as the list above!
6. What do you do when you’re lonely?
Read blogs or watch TV
7. How do you measure the passing of time in life?
I am not sure-I mostly go on ages
8. What would constitute “the perfectly lived day” for you?
No drama and not feeling sick or not being tired for the MS.
9. If you knew you were going to die in a year, what would you do in your final days?
I would do anything I could do. I would want to try and experience as much as I could in the year that I had left.
I can’t really think of anything. I have tried to fly below the radar and so that no one knows who I am. I have done a good job of this so people haven’t noticed me very much at all. I know that the people do notice don’t say much about my weight.
1. How many of your friendships have lasted more than ten years? Which of your current friends do you feel will still be important to you ten years from now?
None of them. I don’t like to put the work into them that needs to be done so I tend to not keep friends forever. I would hope that Misti is still around.
2. When you look at yourself in the mirror, what’s the first thing you look at?
3. Who was the most recent person on your missed call list on your cell phone? What’s your relationship with the person?
Josh (not the husband)-Just friends
4. What did your last text message you received on your cell phone say?
Okay cool thanks no sense in having them in the storage room to have to go and get them you know. It was from Misti when I told her we got in the plates and forks at work and that I put them under the sink in the conference room.
5. How would you “label” yourself?
Shy, Fat, Scared Of People
6. What was your favorite age that you’ve been?
I don’t know. . .Probably 25 because I am finally becoming me!
7. What is your current desk top picture? What’s it significant?
A background from Leelou-Blogs. I love the ones they make. They change it every month and until I start making my own I will use theirs.
8. What was the last thing you said to someone that you‘d like to take back?
Nothing-I usually don’t take back things I say. If I say it then I meant it when I said it.
9. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to go back in time and fix all your mistakes which would you choose?
A million dollars. All my mistakes have made me who I am today so I wouldn’t change it.
I hope that I never have to bury a child. I couldn’t handle it and I don’t know how parents have to go through it manage it. I also hope that I never have to be in a wheel chair. The fear of a wheel chair is the only thing that is keeping on my current medication. I would be so depressed if I ever have to be in a wheel chair. I will lose everything that I enjoy about life if I have to be in a wheel chair not to mention my independence.
1. Is there anything that you tend to do to cheer up when you are having a bad day?
Listen to music or watch movies. It also depends on what caused the day to be bad.
2.What’s the last card game you played, and with whom did you play?
Probably Phase 10 with Misti and it was probably over a year ago that we played it.
3.What’s the last board game you played, and with whom did you play?
I can’t even remember because I don’t play board games. I am too competitive and get mad if I lose so it is better if I just don’t even try and play one.
4.What’s the last computer game you played, and with whom did you play?
The last multi-player game I played was probably WOW( World Of Warcraft) and I played it with my brother.
5.Is there somewhere you’d like to visit but have not, and where is it?
There are tons of places I want to visit. I want to see the world and go anywhere and everywhere before I die.
6.Think of your favorite movie (or a movie you really like, if you can’t think of a favorite). Some people say that the reasons you love your favorite movie are related to what you value in romantic relationships. How is this true or untrue in your case?
My favorite movie is Liar Liar and that isn’t the most romantic movie out there but I am so not like them because I am never going to get back with my ex!
7.What physical attributes do you find the most attractive?
I don’t think I have a type of guy but grandma says that I like guys that have the Charlie Brown head. Other than that I can’t really think of things that I am super attracted too.
8.How many people live in your house? Tell us about them.
There are 4 people and 3 cats. There is my grandpa, grandma and my little brother. I am only home at night and on the weekends but even when I am home I am almost always reading, messing around on the internet and/or watching TV.
9. Ever punch someone in the face?
No I haven’t but there have been time that I really want to punch people in the face.
1. When was the last time that you watched a sunrise? Who were you with?
I don’t know that I have ever watched one. That is really sad know that I think about it.
2. If President Obama promised he’d do one thing you asked, what would you ask him to do?
To disappear and leave our country alone! He has ruined enough know it is time for him to go away!
3. What is one experience that has strengthened your character the most so far?
Placing my daughter for adoption.
4. What is the first thing that you usually do after completing Saturday 9?
Schedule it to post in the morning.
5. Tell us about someone either in your life or in the blogosphere that you think is extremely funny.
There are lots of funny people and I refuse to pick just one so I won’t pick anybody!
6. Where was the last bed that you slept in that was not your own?
Probably a hotel bed while I was with my husband(soon to be ex) last year sometime
7. Have you ever been too drunk to remember anything?
Nope I never have and I hope that I am never that drunk either.
8. Have you ever licked something to clean it?
Ya when I like what I am eating and then I put whatever it is in the dishwasher!
9. Who, outside of family or a S/O, has influenced your life the most?
There isn’t just one person. There are several people who have made me what I am today!