I was reading a blog post last week by the SITS girls and they listed 28 prompts for the month of February and as I read through the prompts I saw a few I wanted to write about and this was one of them: What made you smile this week?
I chose this one because I am a firm believer that laughing helps relieve stress and for me when I smile I am usually laughing. I am going to share a few things that made me smile from this past week.
- My little brothers son is starting to smile and it seems that I am one of the few who can always get him to smile and laugh.
- My grandma when we went shopping decided that she was going to make flour go all over me because she acts like she is a teenager. The bag had a hole in it so she pressed on the bag and flour when all over me.
- Just watching people made me smile because I don’t think people realize all of the crazy & weird things that they do.
- I loved watching people get offend when they read the hoodie that I was wearing and see their reactions to it. I was wearing this hoodie because I love the song and I love the hoodie: (FYI: I got the hoodie here if you want to pick one up for yourself)
- I watched this YouTube video that makes me smile every time I watch it. The ending is the best part of the video and it makes me smile just thinking about it.
Those are a few of the things that made me smile this past week.