This was a prompt from the writers workshop a few weeks back add I still wanted to share the channels that I am loving so that you can check them out as well. I watch tons of YouTube video now that I don’t tons to do at work right now, so I want to share some of my favorite ones. To pick these, I went through my history of video’s I watched and picked channels that I saw over and over again.
- Fail Army-I watch these videos the minute I get the email saying they uploaded a new video. I love watching the crazy things that people do.
- CoffeeBreakwithDani-I loves this channel because she is always so positive and she just makes me smile. She has a beauty channel, but sometimes she does other type videos. She also someone that I trust what she says.
- TwoBabyMamas-These two are pregnant with their second baby, and I can’t stop watching them. I have been following them since they were trying to conceive their first daughter so I can’t wait for them to have their second daughter. I also find their story interesting because of everything they have to do to get pregnant.
- LastWeekTonight-I loves this channel because I usually agree with what he says but he also talks about things I haven’t heard of before, and I love staying informed about things that happen in the world.
- Glam&Gore-This lady won the NYX Face Awards and since then I have loved watching all of her tutorials because she always makes me laugh and she is amazing at what she does.
- Philip DeFranco-I has watched this channel for years, and I will continue to watch it as long as he makes videos.
- thefrugalcrafter Lindsay Weirich–
- CaseyNeistat-I just recently started watching his video’s, and I love them because they are short daily vlogs, and he has had several viral videos, so he just has an unusual style to his videos and I love that about his videos.
- Happily Houseless-I found this channel back in December and since then I have been hooked because of the medical stuff he has had to deal with the past few months.
- Kristen Leanne-I loves this channel and to be honest; I am not 100% sure why. I watch all of her video’s, and I don’t see me stopping anytime soon.
- GlamLifeGuru aka Tati-I had one more that I wanted to tell you about because if you are into makeup, I think you will enjoy her videos. I like them, and I don’t wear any makeup so she must be doing something right.
I also have done a post like this twice before so if you want to see what I watched years ago, you can here if and here if to check them out.Also have written a couple of posts where I talk about some videos that I love so you can check those out here and here if you want to as well.
Those are the ones that I am currently loving. I think I am going to do this post more often because I am always finding great new channels, and I like to share them with friends.
What YouTube channels are you loving right now?