- Welcome to My Life-I first heard this song while I was pregnant and it still reminds me of my life. I love everything about this song. I still have days where it is exactly how I feel.
- Over You-This song is for someone in my past. I think there is only one person who knows who this song is for. I am not going to get into the story because it isn’t something I can really talk about yet.
- In A Hurry-This song is how I am. I am trying to slow down and just enjoy life but that is always easier said than done in today’s society.
- I Wonder-This song is how I feel about my birth mom and it says everything I wish I could tell her but I won’t ever say to her.
- Best Days of Your Life-This is song is for my husband and it is how I hope he feels.
- Everything to Me-This song is written and sung by Mark Schultz. He was adopted and he wrote this about his feeling on adoption. This song is written from the point of view of the child who was placed. There is a song by Cheire Call who has a song that is written from the birth parents view but I couldn’t find a video on it.
- Fly Away-I have a post coming up on Monday about this song so please make sure you come back and see why this song applies to me.
These are the first 7 songs that came to mind when I saw this prompt.
Do you like any of them?
What songs tell you life story?