I haven’t had a chance the past few weeks to write my weekly wrap up post so I am going to list all of the posts from the past few weeks in case you missed any of them.
- Monday March 2nd-Maya Angelou-Quote of the Week
- Friday March 6th- Miracle at the High Grounds Cafe Book Review
- Saturday March 7th-Betting On Hope Book Review
- Sunday March 8th- Twisted Innocence Book Review
- Monday March 9th- Milton Berle-Quote Of The Week
- Wednesday March 11th- A Life of the Twentieth Century Book Review
- Friday March 13th- The Promise of Palm Grove Book Review
- Monday March 16th- Hermann Hesse-Quote Of The Week
- Tuesday March 17- A Heart’s Disguise Book Review
- Wednesday March 18- 8 Things I am Putting Off
- Thursday March 19- How To Catch A Prince Book Review
Those are all the posts for the past 3 weeks. I can’t believe it has taken me three weeks to get caught up enough that I could get this post written. I also wanted to post a picture of my newest nails because I am so in love with them.
So that is all I have for today. What do you think of my nails? Is there anything you would like to see here on my blog???