This week for the Writers Workshop I am going to list my top 10 favorite YouTube channels. This was super hard because I love so many channels so I just picked the channels that I always watch when they have a new video up.
- Jenna Marbles-I did a post last year about YouTube channels I loved to watch and this chick was on that list as well. She is so funny and I agree with so much of what she says. If you want to laugh go check her out but be warned that she swears tons in her videos.
- Daily Grace-I have only watch this lady for a few months but ever since I found her I watch her videos everyday and I have gone back and watched tons of her old ones as well. She is funny and you never know what you are going to get with each of her videos.
- Lisa MarieTTC-This lady is super pretty and even though I have no idea what it would be like to not be able to get pregnant I can’t stop watching her video’s. She is just starting IVF and I am hooked and I can’t wait for her to get a positive test. She is so honest when it comes to what she is going through and the costs of IVF and for someone like me who has no idea about IVF it was educational. Here is the link to the video where she talks about how expensive IVF is.
- Grav3yardgirl-I have watch this girl for years and I can’t get enough of her. Her videos are always entertaining. If you are looking for someone who is fun and not your typical YouTube person you need to check her out I know you will love her.
- PiinkSparkles-This girls personality is super bubbly and she always puts me in a good mood when I watch her video’s. She always have fun tutorials using bright colors and she isn’t afraid to be herself.
- LaToya Forever-All I am going to say is that this girl makes me laugh. If you want to laugh you need to check her out.
- blndsundoll4mj-I debated whither or not to put this one on the list because she always has such controversy going on but I do enjoy most of her videos. I wonder at times what is really and what is fake with her but in the end it doesn’t really matter and she is entertaining to watch most of the time.
- Myish-I like this channel because they have different things and it isn’t just one person. There are serveral different people that contribute and it is interesting to watch most of the time.
- ErinandBaby-I have watched this lady since she was pregnant with her first son and she is currently trying to have her 2nd child with her husband. I just feel like I can relate to her and I always watch her videos the minute I get an email saying that she uploaded a new one.
- Annie Gallagher-I started following this lady right before she got pregnant with her twin girls and then she disappeared for awhile because life got crazy after she had the girls but she is back now and I love her videos and she is also someone who for some reason I feel like we could have a lot in common.
Now those are just 10 of the 1,000 channels that I am subscribed to but they are the ones I tend to watch the most.
What channels do you love?