Last week one of the prompts for the writers workshop what about lessons that I have learned. I really like this topic so I figured I would write about it today and let everyone know some of the lessons I have learned.
- I have learned that if something can go wrong it probably will go wrong.
- I never say “it can’t get any worse” because trust me it will probably get worse.
- Things always seem to happen in sets of 3.
- People somehow know when you are having a bad day and do everything they can to get on your nerves.
- If I have a book review due and I haven’t started on the book yet I will get a migraine making me want to just kill myself as I am trying to read the book.
- Cops are the worst drivers.
- I always find something to laugh about when I am having a bad day because laughing is better than crying.
- Don’t give into people who just want to argue with you. The one thing I learned from my ex husband was to just stare at the person who is pissed off and that is better than stooping down to their level.
- Always try to look on the positive side of things in your life.
- Don’t let total strangers get to you when they say mean things about you or to you. If you don’t know the person than they don’t know you and since they don’t know you what they are saying isn’t true.
- Keep your friends and family close because you will need them.
Those are 11 things I have learned that I figured I would share with you. What lesson have you learned that you would add to this list if you could?