People only seem to notice the clothes I wear. I am not sure if that is a good thing or not to be honest with everyone. Some people when I was younger said they loved my hair because it was so thick and nice. I have always hated my hair though. Thick hair is a pain in the butt to take care of and it is super hot in the summer time but people seemed to like it!
It is Friday the 13th and that totally sucks! I hope I make it all day with out anything major going wrong. I have my infusion so lets pray that I get through that without and problems. I always seem to have problems when I have to go alone. Grandma might be able to come though if the prison is still locked down this afternoon. So I am hoping they will be so that I don’t have to go alone!
1. Have you ever visited another country?
Just Tijuana Mexico if that counts. Oh wait I have been to Canada too after I graduated and was on a trip with grandma. We drove through Canada on our way from Michigan to New York to see the Palmyra pageant.
2. Where is the strangest place you have ever been?
Probably Ontario Oregon. I hate that city more than anything. There is nothing there and it is such a waste of time. The only time I have been there is when I was on the truck with my husband and I hope I never have to go back!
3. What is your favorite season?
I don’t have one to be honest. They all have there good and bad points to them.
4. What one song will always cheer you up?
Pretty much anything will cheer me up. I just love to listen to music. It always makes my days better that is for sure.
5. What Disney character do you resemble most?
I have never thought about this. Maybe Bell because she has brown hair like me?.?.
2. Fill in the blank. I wish I was more ________________.
Outgoing-I am super shy and I wish that I was more outgoing when I was in social settings.
3. What is something that you wish you had been warned about?
That all men are total idiots and a waste of time.
4. What was the best thing you ever found at a garage sale/flea market?
I only went to garage sales when I was younger so I can’t remember. I have always wanted to go to a flea market but there aren’t any around here.
5. If you could have any meal brought to you right now, what would it be? Pizza!!!! I would eat pizza all the time if I could. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Today’s topic isn’t that hard for me. I would hope that I would get the weight off and keep it off. I know some of you are thinking that it isn’t that hard but because of the MS and some of the medications I am on it is super hard for me to do. I am not trying as hard as I could be but maybe one day when I am not as tired and sick all the time I will get the weight off and keep it off.
Today’s topic is just a website. There are lots of websites out there that I like. I go to Facebook all the time and I also use Blogger all the time. I read over 200 blogs so there again are a lot of websites. I am always looking for new blogs to read and new sites that have DIY tips on blogging! This is short but I couldn’t think of anymore and I didn’t wanna list any because I don’t have favorites! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1. What is one thing you miss the most about childhood?
Not having to worry about bills and going to work everyday. I also would love a summer vacation where I didn’t have to worry about anything!
2. Are you still friends with your friends from high school?
Nope-I don’t even talk to hardly anyone from high school
3. Is there a catch phrase, cliche, or word that just drives you bonkers every time you hear it?
Not really oh wait UMMMM or Like drives me nuts
4. What is one thing that you think symbolizes America…besides “Old Glory”?
5. What are your 4th of July weekend plans? A whole lotta nothing! Just reading and blogging!
1. If you could go back to college would you change your major? Or, if you were to go to college right now…what major would you choose?
When I go back to school I am not sure what I would want to do. I was going for nursing until I hurt my back. I was thinking for awhile I wanted to go into social work but now I am thinking maybe web design or graphic design but until I know I am not going go back and waste more time or money.
2. What do you love most about your home?
I love that my girls are here with me. I couldn’t live with out my cubs! They make the world go round. Oh and my grandma because she is always doing something funny or weird and making me laugh!
3. What types of books do you like to read (if you like to read at all)?
I like books about WWII. I love to read stories that the Jews wrote or people who tried to save as many as they could. I also love books by Jodi Picoult. I don’t read much but when I do I usually finish books really quickly.
4. What is the grossest thing you’ve ever eaten?
I don’t eat gross things. I can’t really remember eating something that I didn’t like. I pretty much stick to things that I know I like.
5. If you HAD to be a character on a TV show, whom would you be?
If I had to be someone I would want to be on Dog The Bounty Hunter! I love that show and would love to be a bounty hunter.
I hadn’t done this in awhile so I figured it would be fun to do it again!!!