I am not sure where I saw this topic but since it is the week of Christmas I thought it was a great time to write this post and get it posted. The topic is: List the top 9 things that bring you joy. So lets get on to the list.
- The first thing that came to mind was my nephew Brycen. We watch him on the weekends and he always makes me smile.
- My cats are the next things that bring me joy. You never know what cats are going to do so it is always a good time watching them. It is fun that Brycen now tries to play with them and if he didn’t scream when he gets excited I think they would play even more together.
- My grandma always brings me joy because she is always saying or doing things that make me laugh.
- Books. Do I really need to explain this one???
- Blogging brings me joy because it always me to share books and other things that I love. It is also my way of connecting with the outside world.
- The fact that I have a job makes me happy-Not because I love my job but because I am lucky to have one in today’s society.
- The few friends I do have make me happy because they always make me smile and they aren’t high maintenance like other friends I have had.
- The great winter weather we have had so far. Now I know we will be hurting next summer for water since we have hardly had any snow but I don’t miss having to drive in it during rush hour.
- That this year is almost over and a new year will start next week.
So those are 9 things that bring me joy. What is bringing you joy this year?