This week for the writers workshop I am going to write about number one which is: Share a quote I love.
I have always loved this quote so I am sure that people who have been following my blog for years have seen it before, but I never miss an opportunity to use it. If you are a lover of quotes like I am then you can click here and check out some of the other quotes I have posted over the years because I try and have a quote every Monday because I think it is a great way to start a new week.
Here are the rest of the prompts for this week in case you want to write about one and then link up here.
2. Write a blog post inspired by the word: snowflake
3. Describe what Friday evenings are like at your house.
4. Best or worst gift you ever gave.
5. List the best places to see holiday lights.
6. How old were you when you stopped believing in Santa?