This week for the writer’s workshop I am going to write about number 3 which is list 6 things you are going to miss about summer. I chose this one because I don’t usually like the summertime and I wanted to list reasons why I will miss it when fall & winter roll around.
Anyway let’s get on to the list of things that I will actually miss when this fall & winter come.
- I will miss the warmer weather. The only reason I list this is because when it is 5 degrees outside I will be wishing it was hot because no one likes to freeze their ass off all winter long.
- I will miss not having to worry about when I leave the house in the morning. I hate that I have to try and figure out how long it will take me to get to work because you never know what the roads will be like and how long it will take.
- I will miss everything looking alive and pretty because I get so tired of everything looking dead all winter long. During the fall things start to look dead as well because by then the heat has killed everything.
- I will miss all of the fresh fruits & vegetables that I pretty much live on during the summer. There is nothing like eating vegetables out of the garden every day.
- I will miss not having to worry about forgetting a jacket or layering because of the cold.
- I will miss being able to drive around with my sunroof open and the windows down listening to music on my way to and from work. I love having my sunroof & windows open and to be honest I am not 100% sure as to why but I do love it.
Those are 6 things I will miss what will you miss when the summer comes to an end?
If you want to join in this week here are the prompts:
1.) How do your kids remind you of your own siblings growing up?
2.) What grade is your child going to be in? Share a memory you have of yourself at that same age.
3.) List 6 things you are going to miss about summer.
4.) Write a blog post inspired by the words: whoops.
5.) Tell us about something somebody did that made you happy.