1. Do you prefer to read the book or see the movie?
I try and read the books before I see the movies but there are some movies like the DaVinci Code that they books are too long for me to get through.
2. What is your favorite holiday and why?
Thanksgiving because people tend to ignore it! My birthday is around it as well so that helps.
3. Which do you like better – the mountains or the beach?
Neither! I would rather be at home in bed.
4. If money were no consideration, what vehicle would you drive?
A sweet sports car-A mustang or something like that.
5. What is your favorite cold-weather beverage?
I really don’t have one-I just drink Dr Pepper all year around.
6. How do you communicate most often with your friends: phone, email, text, face-to-face, or Facebook?
I do all of those but I don’t talk on the phone very much because it bugs me. I spend all day on the phone and the last thing I wanna do is talk on it at night.
7. How do you receive your mail? Mailbox on the porch, at the end of the driveway, down the street, or post office box?
Mailbox at the end of the driveway but I hardly ever get it I usually just get mine off the counter in the house.
8. Of the four basic personality types – sanguine, phlegmatic, melancholic, and choleric – which is your strongest? Which is your least evident? (See definitions below.)
Phlegmatic- Sanguine9. What do you miss the most about being 20?
I am still in my 20’s so I can’t really miss it yet and I hated being 20 because it was when I placed my daughter for adoption it was a super tough year to say the least.
10. How long from the time you get up, does it take you to get ready to walk out the door in the morning?
About 30 to 40 mins depending on how fast I move.
11. Who handles the car maintenance and pays the bills in your family?
I do all of it for myself and where I live now they both do it.
12. For those in the US, how many states have you visited? For those outside the US, how many provinces/other countries have you visited?
10 or more-I went with my husband on his truck (he is a long haul truck driver) for a few weeks here and there so I have been to a few.
Personality type definitions courtesy Wikipedia:
The Sanguine temperament personality is fairly extroverted. People of a sanguine temperament tend to enjoy social gatherings, making new friends and tend to be quite loud. They are usually quite creative and often daydream. However, some alone time is crucial for those of this temperament. Sanguine can also mean very sensitive, compassionate and thoughtful. Sanguine personalities generally struggle with following tasks all the way through, are chronically late, and tend to be forgetful and sometimes a little sarcastic. Often, when pursuing a new hobby, interest is lost quickly when it ceases to be engaging or fun. They are very much people persons. They are talkative and not shy. For some people, these are the ones you want to be friends with and usually they become life long friends.
A person who is choleric is a doer. They have a lot of ambition, energy, and passion, and try to instill it in others. They can dominate people of other temperaments, especially phlegmatic types. Many great charismatic military and political figures were cholerics. They like to be leaders and in charge of everything.
A person who is a thoughtful ponderer has a melancholic disposition. Often very considerate and get rather worried when they could not be on time for events, melancholics can be highly creative in activities such as poetry and art – and can become occupied with the tragedy and cruelty in the world. A melancholic is also often a perfectionist. They are often self-reliant and independent; one negative part of being a melancholic is sometimes they can get so involved in what they are doing they forget to think of others.
Phlegmatics tend to be self-content and kind. They can be very accepting and affectionate. They may be very receptive and shy and often prefer stability to uncertainty and change. They are very consistent, relaxed, rational, curious, and observant, making them good administrators and diplomats.