There are a few things I couldn’t live without.
First off I have to say my girls Elinore and Sylvia. Even though they can be the biggest pain in my ass most days.
There is Misti because she is more like family than my own family. We have are moments but all sisters do!
I also couldn’t live with out my Macbook and my Blackberry!
1. What is your favorite fair/carnival food?
I love the Indian Fry Bread! I shouldn’t eat it but I could eat it all day long while I am at the fair.
2. Are you holding onto something you need to let go of?
People-I need to just forget about them and move on that is for sure but for me it is a hard thing to do.
3. What is your favorite gift to receive?
Something from the heart! I don’t care what it is as long as it is from the heart.
4. When was the last time you tried something new?
It has been awhile because I don’t like change.
5. What is your favorite and least favorite book genre?
Right now I am really into mystery books.
6.Silver or Gold?
7. What makes you sigh?
8. If you didn’t know how old you are, how old would you claim you are?
9. Would you break a law to save a loved one? To protect a loved one?
Nope If you did the crime you can do the time! I couldn’t bring myself to do something dumb and against the law just to save someone.
10. If you had to teach something, what would it be?
Something about Facebook or Blogging!
11. You’re having lunch with 3 people whom you respect and admire. They begin to criticize a close friend of yours, not knowing she is your friend. What do you do?
Stick up for the person! I always stick up for my friends even if it makes me the odd man out.
12. Which of the 5 Love Languages is your prominent means of experiencing love?
Acts of Service
Words of Affirmation