Here is a list of 20 of my favorite things!
- My girls-Elinore & Sylvia
- My Mac Book
- The internet
- My family
- My job (It isn’t really my favorite thing but I am thankful I have one right now)
- My bed!!!!
- My movies that I have watched 100 times
- People that are special to me!
- My pretty car
- My Bloggy BFF’s
- Getting a divorce from a loser lol
- My daughter even though I placed her for adoption
- The good days I have with the MS even though they don’t happen very often
- Dog The Bounty Hunter
- The Deadliest Catch
- Dr Pepper
- People that are so willing help others
- All of my things!
I haven’t written an update in awhile on the MS and life in general so I think today is the day. The MS has gotten super bad lately and I am not sure what is going to happen with it all. They have started me on a new drug and I am not sure what I think about it yet. I mean yes it does work but at the same time it has scary side effects and it is super addicting. So we will see how long I stay on it. I am not holding out to much hope for it though. The first time I took it I spent the half the next day in bed because I was so drugged but on the other hand it is the only thing right now that is taking the pain away. So like everything else time will tell.
Josh has gotten on my last damn nerve! He has finally pushed to far and I can’t wait to file the papers and be done with his dumb ass. He will never get what he has done and he will never understand why I will never talk to him again. Once everything is done my number will be changed and he can go away for good. Even if he at some point grows a brain it will be to late. I know he will get his and that is what makes things so great for me. Karma is a bitch and I can’t wait til his slaps him in the face!!!!!!!