This week for the writers workshop I am going to be writing about number 2 : 7 things I miss about being a kid. I didn’t have the best childhood so I am not sure if I can come up with 7 things but I am going to try so let’s get started and see what I can come up with.
- I miss some of the friends I had when I was in school.
- I miss going to school. I am sure some of you are shocked by this one but I really did love & enjoy school.
- I miss having a summer break and/or days off during the school year.
- I miss not having to worry about paying bills or running out of money before the month is over.
- I miss the few years I had when I was a teenager before I got diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis. I had a few years where I did get to feel like a normal kid but then I got diagnosed with MS and I felt like I pushed back down.
- I miss the times were easier. I didn’t even get into things on the internet until I was in college and I am so glad for that because I don’t think I would have survived high school if we had Facebook and everything that kids have to deal with today in school.
- I can’t think of a seventh thing that I miss so I am going to write one reason I am glad my childhood is over. I am glad my childhood is over so that I don’t have to go to high school and deal with all the idiots I went to school with.
Those are the 7 things I miss about being a kid. What do you miss about your childhood?