I am going to perticipate in the Writers Workshop this week because her first prompt seemed like tons of fun. Here are all the prompts that she has for this week:
1.) The ladies at MomSmack listed their top 10 faves of 2012 here. Use their list as a template and fill in your own answers! (inspired by MomSmack)
2.) Have your kids ever embarrassed you? Share something they’ve said or done that caused a *facepalm*.
3.) Tell us about something that is haunting you.
4.) Have you ever gotten detention at school? What did you do?
5.) Find a photo of yourself taken 10 years ago and display it on your blog along with a current photo. How have you changed since the day that photo was taken?
I am going use number 1. Here are my answer to the questions on my favorite things of 2012.
- Favorite 2012 Movie: Step Up Revelution
- Favorite Album: Either Chris Mann or Celtic Thunder
- Favorite Song: Roads
- Favorite Tweeter: I don’t have one for this year.
- Favorite Blog: The Boogie Man In My Friend
- Favorite TV Show: Deadliest Catch, First 48, Dead Files, Lockup
- Favorite Instagramer: I am not huge into Instagram because I haven’t ever had an iPhone and they just this past year made it so you could use it on an android phone so I don’t have a favorite.
- Favorite Moment: This probably had to be when my friend had her baby at the end of May.
- Favorite Conference: BBC of course!
- Favorite Viral Video: I can’t pick just one video so I am going to list a few of the channels that I love: The Schuerman Show, CandidMommy, Pink So Foxy, Grav3yardgirl, WhatWouldLizzyDo. Those are just a few but I have so many more.