This week I saw another prompt for the Writers Workshop I knew I had to write about it. This week I chose to write about number 5 which is: List 10 things you love about your favorite TV show. Now I just need to chose one of the shows that I watch and write about it. Who knew it would be so hard for me to pick on show to write about. I think for this one I am going to write about Lockup which is on MSNBC. If you have never heard of the show it is filmed inside of prisons in the US. They take time hearing some of the stories of the people who are locked up. Now lets get on to the 10 things I love about Lockup.
- I love hearing the stories of the people who are incarcerated. I love hearing what their lives were like before they got locked up and what the believe lead them to where they are at.
- I love being able to get a glimpse of what life is like for people who are in there.
- I love learning what people in this country do and/or don’t do.
- Some of the stories make me laugh out loud because the people are so ridiculous and what they got locked up for is just as crazy.
- Sometimes they show what their lives are like when they get out of prison.
- I love people watching and this show is great for people watching.
- I love watching their Lockup-Raw episodes because it is always about things that didn’t make it on the original episodes.
- It is always fun to get to look at the “Bad Boys” that I always seem to be attracted to.
- It is interesting to say the least.
- I can laugh at stupid people without hurting anyones feelings because lets be honest a lot of things that people do to get locked up are just them being stupid.
Those are 10 of the things that I love about the show Lockup on MSNBC. What is one thing you are love about your favorite show?
Here are the prompts for this weeks writers workshop. Feel free to grab one and then go link up here!
1.) Let’s reminisce about the last trip you took…pictures please!
2.) Ask a parent to describe what you were like as a small child (under the age of 7), do you still have the same tendencies?
3.) Begin with “I wish someone told me…”
4.) Write a poem about a fight you or someone you love has struggled to win.
5.) List 10 things you love about your favorite show.