This week for the Writers Workshop I am going to write about about 6 reasons I am looking forward to fall this year.
- First I am so ready for the hot weather to be gone and for it cool down. It has been so super hot all summer and I am so over the heat and how it makes me feel.
- Fall time means that it is time for football again and everyone who read’s me regularly knows how much I love everything football.
- I love the foods that my grandma tends to make in fall like Chili and those types of foods.
- The 3rd book in the Divergent series comes out on October 22 I believe it is.
- My shows start with new episodes which is always a good thing because I am so tired of watching reruns of all my shows.
- The leaves changing colors. I don’t usually go and look at them but I love to look up at the mountains and see them changing colors. There is just something pretty about fall in Utah.
Those are 6 reasons that I am looking forward to fall this year. Why are you looking forward to fall?
Have you entered in my giveaway yet? If not click here!