This week for the writers workshop I decided to write about number 4 which is Five Things. List 5 things we don’t know about you, 5 things you’re knowledgeable about, 5 things you know nothing about, and 5 things you believe. Lets get on to these lists.
5 Things You Don’t Know About Me
- I have one half sister that I am no longer in contact with.
- I was raised by my grandparents.
- I am planning on going back to school next fall for graphic design.
- I grew up with cats which is one of the reasons I love them so much
- I love all types of music.
5 Things I Know About
- Nursing-I grew up in the medical field and I was originally going to school for nursing.
- Writing on a blog
- Some HVAC things( I should know more since I have been working in the industry for 7 years now).
- Credit scores
5 Thing I Don’t Anything About
- IT jobs
- Windows 8
- Adobe Illustrator-I am determined to learn how to use it though.
- How to work on cars.
- How to use digital cameras.
5 Things I Believe
- To get respect you have to give respect.
- That idiots are taking over the world.
- That health insurance companies do everything in their power to making things as hard as they can.
- That I am better off being single without any kids(human kids).
Those are my 5 things. What is one thing no one knows about you?
If you want to join in this weeks Writers Workshop here are the prompts:
1. Tell us about an argument you witnessed.
2. Share a Thanksgiving recipe you will be cooking up this month.
3. Write a haiku about what you see out your window.
4. Five Things. List 5 things we don’t know about you, 5 things you’re knowledgeable about, 5 things you know nothing about, and 5 things you believe.
5. Tell us the story of how your pet came to be a member of your family.