This week for the writer’s workshop I am going to write about number two: which is nine things I would rather be doing today. Let’s see what the nine things are that come to my mind first.
- Reading Books-I would love to be able to read books that I get more control over when it comes to picking them out.
- Watching my favorite TV shows
- Binging on YouTube videos
- I would rather be on vacation
- Sleeping-I could sleep all day long because my body is tired during the day and it wants to stay awake all night long.
- Binge watching Netflix and Hulu
- Taking classes on website coding and design
- I would like just to sit and do nothing because at times there is nothing better than not having to do anything. I love not having to do anything at all.
Those are nine things I would rather be doing than being stuck at work. What is one thing you would rather be doing?
Here are the other prompts in case you want to join in:
1. If you could have any super mom power, what would it be?
2. List nine things you’d rather be doing today.
3. Talk about something you were allowed to do as a child that you will not allow your child to do.
4. Write a blog post the ends with the word: share
5. Your dream summer vacation.