FTC:I received a free copy of this product in exchange for my honest review.
I was contact by Trusted Health Products about reviewing one of their products all ReliefMD. As most of you know I have a bad back from working in a nursing home so I was interested to see if this one would work for my back pain.
I didn’t notice anything really different from this one than other products in regard to pain. After I received it and read the paper that came with it I saw one of things it could help with was sleep so I figured why the heck not and I left some out one night and did seem to help me fall asleep. I am going to keep trying having it rub on my back because it didn’t hurt and I enjoy the smell of it. Here are a few of the things they say you can use it for as well:
ReliefMD uses a revolutionary new approach to extract living nutrients from plants and nuts in order to deliver a 100% pure formula of botanical oils (from nature herself) to feed our body the nutrients it wants. ReliefMD is a massage in a bottle.
For the Discomfort of:
- Sore Back / Neck
- Swollen Joints
- Sore Muscles
- Muscle Strains
- Insomnia (also put 5 drops in a saucer beside your bed for aromatic benefits)
- Sport Workouts (use before and after)
- Mosquito Bites / Insect Bites / Stings (apply every few minutes for an hour)
- Itching (apply as needed)
- Cold Sores (apply every few minutes for an hour)
- Burns, including sunburns (apply every few minutes for an hour)
I also think I want to try it for bug bites if and when I get any of those next summer. If you love all natural products than I would for sure check these guys out because I haven’t been sent a product that didn’t work. Also here are the ingredients in case you are wondering what is in it and what they do:
- Almond – is used in skin care because it acts as an emollient (softening and soothing the skin), as a remedy for dry skin conditions, and as a relief for irritation, inflammation, and itching. These excellent emollient properties help the skin to balance its loss and absorption of moisture. Almond oil is also used in the medical field to help treat various forms of dermatitis.
- Eucalyptus – is a powerful antiseptic, helps with nausea, suppresses coughs, and has strong germicidal and disinfectant properties. It stimulates the blood flow which directs more healthy oxygen to the brain and to the point of application.
- Peppermint – has anti-microbial, fungicidal, and bactericidal actions. For medicinal uses, studies have shown peppermint oil to be effective as an analgesic, a tonic, an antispasmodic, and for daytime sleepiness. When combined with eucalyptus oil, the two are well-known for their positive efficacy to treat headaches and relieve pain.
- Wintergreen (Methyl Salicylate) – is accepted by the U.S Food and Drug Administration as an over-the-counter external analgesic, primarily intended to relieve mild muscle and joint pain. Has anti-inflammatory properties and is used in topical pain relievers and products that produce a feeling of warmth.
- Camphor – is antiseptic, analgesic and antispasmodic. Germany has approved Camphor for the treatment of rheumatism (externally). Camphor oil is applied to the skin to promote circulation and to relieve itching.
- Spearmint – is generally used for its anti-inflammatory and anti-spasmodic properties, and in skin care, it is used as an anti-bacterial and anti-fungal.
- Olive – Olive oil has been used to nourish and moisturize skin.
You can learn more about their products by clicking any of their links:
Visit the Shake the Crave website
“For a limited time, the manufacturer is willing to offer my readers one FREE bottle. They said they would love to have our readers try outReliefMD and agreed to send one bottle FREE if our readers would pay a minimal shipping and handling charge. This is a one-time only offer! Click here to get your FREE bottle now!