I am starting a new blog that will be private. I am still going to have this one as well. If you would like a like to the new one leave you e-mail addresses in the comments and I will send you an invite to it!
1. How old is the oldest pair of shoes in your closet?
Probably from high school so at least 7 years or so.
2. Did you buy Girl Scout cookies this year? If so, what variety?
I didn’t but my little brother did and he brought me a box of thin mints
3. Do you know how to ballroom dance? If not, would you like to?
No I don’t know how and it doesn’t seem like fun to me so no I don’t want to learn
4. Were you a responsible child/teenager?
For the most part I was
5. How many of this year’s Oscar-nominated movies did you see?
One I think
6. If you’re going to have a medical procedure done, such as having blood drawn, is it easier for you to watch someone else having the procedure done or have it done yourself?
It doesn’t matter either way to me. Things like that don’t bother me.
7. What is your favorite day of the week and why?
Friday-because then I get two days off from work
8. Do you miss anyone right now?
I always miss someone
9. Do hospitals make you queasy?
Not at all-I actually wanted to work in one.
10. At which store would you like to max-out your credit card. Not that you ever would, you responsible person, you.
Kohls or Target
11. Are you true to the brand names of products/items?
Not really. If I can find something cheaper I will by the cheaper one.
12. Which is more difficult: looking into someone’s eyes when you are telling someone how you feel, or looking into someone’s eyes when he/she is telling you how he/she feels?
Both are hard for me-I am not good at eye contact at all!