Beth taged me again for another 8 questions. I am supposed to answer her questions and then write 8 of my own. Then I am supposed to tag 8 people to answer my questions. Here are her questions and my answers are in bold.
- If you were given a million dollars, and only 24 hours to spend it, what would you buy? I would a house and a car.
- Same million but you have to divide it between at least 10 different charities? Where would it go? I would give all of it to the MS Society so they could either find a cure or better treatments.
- Last time with the million … you have to give it all away to individuals that you know personally and for specific purposes, how would you distribute it? I would give it to people who needed it the most.
- Would you rather live in your dream house or in your dream neighborhood? My dream house.
- Are you a neat freak, a clutter junkie, or some scary combination of the two? I am a clutter junkie just ask people I live with.
- If you were given the opportunity (all expenses paid) to go back to school would you do it? And what would you study? Yes and I would want to study social work or graphic design.
- Given the option would you go back in time to change ONE thing thereby altering the direction of your life? Yes I wouldn’t get married. I would save myself pain and frustrations. It may even mean that my MS wouldn’t get worse because I would have the stress of dealing with him and paying his bills.
- Not counting people or pets … what would you grab if you had to leave your home forever and could only take what you could carry? My laptop or cell phone. I couldn’t live without either of them.
My 8 questions are as follows:
- What is your favorite holiday?
- If you had 1 million dollars what would you spend it on?
- Who is your favorite blogger? Who do you have read on a daily basis?
- How long have you known you best friend?
- What made you start blogging?
- What do you feel the biggest mistake you have made in your life is?
- What is your biggest dream for you life?
- Is there anything that could make you stop blogging forever?
Now on to the time consuming part of picking 8 people to answer my question.