Here is part one of the questions that I posted the other day.
1. How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are?
I have always wanted to be 21 forever. Once I turned 21 I said that I wasn’t going to get any older because I could do everything so why get any older.
2. Which is worse, failing or never trying?
Both suck. I don’t know that I could really pick between the two. They are both hard to live with or at least they are to me but I would have to say not trying. Because if you don’t try you will always wonder if it would have worked or not.
3. If life is so short, why do we do so many things we don’t like and like so many things we don’t do?
I think it is because people are scared just be themselves. I have learned that I am going to do the things I love and the only thing I am going to do that I don’t like is work. Life is to short to spend the time doing things you hate!
4. When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?
I try and do things for people. People that know me know that I am pretty quiet but I always try and help people out. I hate to see people hurt or in need. I am always doing something to help others. So I think I would have done more things that I would have talking.
5. What is the one thing you’d most like to change about the world?
I would like to get rid of bullying. I am so sad when I see that more kids are killing themselves because of bullies. I was bullied in high school but at least I could go home to get away from it. The poor kids can’t get away from it ever. I really am tired and pissed off that adults still bully people as well! Everyone needs to treat others how they want to be treated!
6. If happiness was the national currency, what kind of work would make you rich?
Working as CNA in a nursing home taking care of the elderly.
7. Are you doing what you believe in, or are you settling for what you are doing?
I am settling because I am tired of fighting for what I want. I am just worn out and have lost the fight I had in me.
8. If the average human life span was 40 years, how would you live your life differently?
I wouldn’t do anything differently. I am living life to it fullest now and there isn’t anything I would change about it.
9. To what degree have you actually controlled the course your life has taken?
For the most part I have controlled all of it. I mean I didn’t plan on getting MS but other than that I have pretty much put myself in places that I should have been and brought on a lot of my own grief because of how I have acted or what I was doing at the time.
10. Are you more worried about doing things right, or doing the right things?
I want to do whatever I do right. I might be doing the “wrong” thing but I am going to do it to the fullest of my ability.
11. You’re having lunch with three people you respect and admire. They all start criticizing a close friend of yours, not knowing she is your friend. The criticism is distasteful and unjustified. What do you do?
I stick up for them. I can’t sit around and let people talk shit on a person that is my friend. I hate to sit and listen to it even if I don’t know the person they are talking about.
12. If you could offer a newborn child only one piece of advice, what would it be?
Live life to the fullest and don’t ever look back only look forward.
13. Would you break the law to save a loved one?
I don’t know if I would or not but I am leaning towards no I don’t think I would break the law to save someone I loved.
14. Have you ever seen insanity where you later saw creativity?
Not that I an remember
15. What’s something you know you do differently than most people?
How I eat my food when I am eating a meal. I have to eat all of one thing before I can move on to the next thing and I hate for the different foods to touch.
16. How come the things that make you happy don’t make everyone happy?
Because we are all different which is a great thing. We would all get tired of each other if we all like the same things.
17. What one thing have you not done that you really want to do? What’s holding you back?
There really isn’t anything that I want to do that I haven’t done.
18. Are you holding onto something you need to let go of?
Yes and I am working on letting it go but it takes time!
19. If you had to move to a state or country besides the one you currently live in, where would you move and why?
Hawaii for sure!
20. Do you push the elevator button more than once? Do you really believe it makes the elevator faster?
No I only push it once because it doesn’t go faster no matter how many times yo push the button.
21. Would you rather be a worried genius or a joyful simpleton?
A joyful simpleton for sure. Worrying is super tiring.
22. Why are you, you?
Because I can’t be anyone but me.
23. Have you been the kind of friend you want as a friend?
I have done things wrong but I try every day to be the kind of friend that I want.
24. Which is worse, when a good friend moves away, or losing touch with a good friend who lives right near you?
A friend moving away.
25. What are you most grateful for?
My friends, family and my cubs.