1. He has a kink for role play. Please tell Lana.
2. He has a weakness for double shot mochas, extra whip. Or maybe, it’s all about the whip.
3. Whenever Lana goes out on surveillance, he sends one his biker brothers to watch over her and keep her safe. But don’t let her know or she’d be all over his sorry ass.
4. The best day of his life was the day he met Lana and threw her out of a sex club. The second best day was the day he threw her out again.
5. He has bought Lana a custom Harley-Davidson Sportster XL883L for her birthday and he has planned exactly how they’ll christen the seat.
You Can Win:
$25 Amazon gift card
Barely Undercover charm bracelet
Ecopy of Legal Heat
Cute silver motorcycle key chain/purse chain
About Barely Undercover
With passion at full throttle, there’s no turning back.
When private investigator Lana Parker follows a dangerous biker into an underground sex club, James Hunter is the last man she expects to see. But there he is, all dark looks and chiseled charms, ready to break her heart all over again.
Danger is the name of the game for an undercover cop. And the last thing James wants is for the fiery beauty to come anywhere near the notorious biker gang he’s trying to take down. Yet Lana has no intention of giving up her case, which means he’ll have to keep her close to keep her safe. A risky proposition—especially when their blazing sexual chemistry reignites an unforgettable passion.
But when a dark terror emerges from the past, Lana goes on the run…and James gives up everything to save her. Backed into a corner, Lana must face her fears, including the one thing that frightens her most…her overwhelming feelings for the man whose searing glance sparks her most hidden desires, the man she should not trust, but cannot resist.
Warning: The book contains violence, explicit sex, light BDSM, heavy swearing, motorcycle sexytimes, bad-ass biker naughtytimes, and an exceptionally hot hero who will get down and dirty anywhere but under the covers.
Buy A Copy!
About Sarah Castille
Recovering lawyer, karate practitioner, and caffeine addict, Sarah Castille worked and traveled abroad before trading her briefcase and stilettos for a handful of magic beans and a home near the Canadian Rockies. Her steamy, contemporary romantic tales feature blazingly hot alpha heroes and the women who tame them.
The World As I See It
Reviewing in Chaos
Miss Ivy’s Book Nook
Queen of the Night Reviews
a little fiction of every flavour
Shayna Renee’s Spicy Reads
Tiffany Talks Books
Liberty Ann’s SnifferWalk Books
Regina May Ross’s
A Generous Helping of Romance
Books Over Reality
Mrs Condit & Friends Read Books
Same Book, Different Review
Penny For Them…
deal sharing aunt
Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews