Archives for May 2010
1. Make a list of 5 things you can see without getting up.
My TV, My Dvd player, My lap top, Movies, My desk top computer
2. How do you style your hair? How often do you cut it?
I just pull it up for now but I hope that I can get it permed soon! I don’t cut it very often because I hate short hair.
3. What are you wearing now?
4. What’s your occupation? Do you like it?
I am a “Receptionist”. I have that in quotes because I do a little bit of everything now that there are only two of us doing all of that accounting. It is ok really stressful right now and I don’t get paid enough but hopefully I will get a raise soon!
5. When was the last time that you took a nap? Was there a special reason?
I can’t even remember because I don’t nap.
6. Who was the last person you hugged romantically?
Its a secret…
8. What was the last full meal that you ate?
I don’t eat full meals so who knows. I snack most of the day and eat a lot of little meals.
9. What was the last email that you received?
I was from the lady that made my post separater!!!!
10. What one website do you always visit when you go online?
Facebook and Blogger
11. What was the last significant thing you bought?
Probably my laptop
12. What musical artist did you not get at first, but then became a fan?
Not sure I don ‘t really have anyone that I don’t like
13. What do you think about before you go to bed last night?
Its a secret
14. What was the last CD you bought?
15. What is your favorite weather, and why? What’s the weather like today?
When it is sunny and like 70 degrees out. It was windy and cold
16. If you could have a special artistic talent, what would it be?
I would love to be a writter
17. Did you watch the Idol 9 finale? If yes, what are your thoughts?
No I didn’t
18. What’s something you’d like to say to someone right now?
Grow up and leave me alone!!!!
19. Any special plans for this (holiday in the States) weekend?
Nope-I never have plans
20. Besides your current S/O, who was the last person that you loved romantically?
I am sure my readers that live in Utah have heard about this story but I really felt like I needed to write about it.
Here are two links to two of the story’s about this. I would recommend reading them and then come back and read the rest of the post.
I am sicked by the people that live in this country and I will never understand how a mother can stand by and let someone beat and murder her son and then help that same man get rid of the body. I don’t get how that the mother could justify not getting him help. I mean hell if she was scared of going to jail for child abuse now she is going to jail for murder! I am not going to go into detail about what all did to the poor little guy but it is a total joke and they need to be tortured and then killed for what they did to him. What makes it even worse is that his really dad didn’t even want to send him here. He knew is ex was unstable and didn’t trust her with his son. Now he is going to have to live with the fact that his son is dead. I guess I am just pissed off and don’t understand how any parent could do this or stand by and let someone do this to their child. If I were the mom I would have taken the child out of the environment and sent him back to his dads. I hate how parents use their children as pawns. I was used like that for awhile when I was a child and it isn’t any fun at all!
This is Elinore’s new favorite place to sleep when she isn’t being a brat like she has been lately. I am amazed at the attitude a little cat can have. She has been the biggest pain in my ass lately as well. While she is sleeping in there Sylvia will come and stick her paws through the holes in the sides and mess with her which makes me laugh watching them go back and forth until Elinore finally jumps out of the basket and chases after her sister.
I haven’t posted about the cubs in awhile because they haven’t done anything really post worthy lately but after I took this picture I figured it was cute enough to post!
I hope everyone is having a great Thursday!
I had my latest infusion on Friday the 7th. I went to a different place then were I went for this post. This place was so much better. It was even better than it was when I went to the hospital for them. I slept this time which is the first time since I have been doing them that I have actually slept. I slept for about an hour and it was much needed. I would have been worried if I hadn’t slept because I had a lot of drugs in my system because I had a migraine when I went it and I had to take my Benadryl(sp) because of the reaction that I sometimes have to the Tysabri. It was really quiet and relaxing there. This time the doctor didn’t make me talk to him about stupid stuff because he knew that I was there for the Tysabri and that I probably knew more about the drug and disease then he did. I am glad that I finally found a place that I like and that didn’t act put out that they had to help me.
This is a short post but there wasn’t much to say on the subject. I hope everyone is having a great Wednesday.