I got two awards in the past month that I need to post about and pass on to my lovely followers.
I got the two awards above. One was from Mommylebron and the other one was from Tell Me Something. They both want me to list 7 things about myself and then pass them on to other bloggers.
- I have two cats named Elinore and Sylvia. I usually all them the cubs or the girls.
- I have Multiple Sclerosis and I have started to do a post on Tuesdays about it so if you want to know anything about it let me know!
- I love to watch movies 100 times.
- I am a football freak. I like the Colts and Ravens for the NFl and for college football I watch BYU and the U of U.
- I was raised by my grandparents but I have started to try and build a relationship with my parents. I am finding though that my mom wants nothing to do with me.
- I placed my daughter for adoption when I was 20 years old.
- I hate change. It always make me super nervous.
I was reading Beth’s blog today and she had this tag on her blog it looked like a lot of fun so I decided that I would do it as well!
I live in a small town but it has gotten bigger as I have grown up.
Now I am supposed to tag people but I am going to tag anyone who wants these awards! I also want to thank all of my followers I know have 140!!!! Thanks to everyone to reads my blog!