This week for the writers workshop I am going to write about number 2 which is something that made me smile this week. Instead of just writing about one thing I am going to list several things that made me smile so far this week.
- The first thing that has made me smile is this stray cat that I feed at work. He eats funny and always makes me smile when I watch him. I am going to include a video & picture so you can see what I am talking about.
- The second thing that has made me smile this week is my own cats. They are always doing something silly and they always make the days better because even if I have had a super bad day when I go home they don’t judge or care what happened to me. They always love me no matter what which is nice.
- The third thing that has made me happy this week was getting my nails done yesterday. I always love getting my nails done because the lady that does my nails has become one of my best friends so it is always a good time.
- The fourth thing that has made me smile is thinking back to Saturday when we were watching my nephew and all the crazy things that he does. It is so fun to interact with him now but it is a lot more work and if I am being honest I don’t have the energy to really keep up with him anymore. I play with him for a little bit and then I go lay down. I just keep seeing over and over that I don’t have the energy to be a mom (I will have an MS update coming up sometime next week).
- The final thing that made me smile this week was paying off all of my credit card debt!!!! I am going to wait a few months to see what happens at work but I am hoping since it is all paid off that I will be able to afford to get an iMac by the summer time. Those of you who know me know I love Apple products so I want an iMac so bad it isn’t funny.
Anyway those are the things that made me smile this week. What made you smile this week?
Here are rest of the prompts for this week incase you want to join in:
1. Throwback Thursday: Choose a photo from a previous February and write a poem or a blog post.
2. Something that made you smile this week.
3. Write about something mean you did to a sibling growing up.
4. Write a blog post inspired by the word: red.
5. List 10 things you never knew until you were a mom.
6. Write a 26-line poem using all the letters of the alphabet, where the first line starts with the letter “A,” the second “B,” the third “C,” etc., culminating with the final line starting with “Z.”