There are so many videos posted on You Tube that I don’t know I could pick just one. I love all the ones that are made by soldiers while they are deployed! I am going to post one of those because they either make me laugh or cry!
Saturday 9: Make Me Say It Again, Girl
1. Do you feel that you need to keep repeating yourself when talking to a particular person?
I had to do that with the ex and it drove me totally crazy!!!! I hate repeating myself. I started to tell him at the end that if he didn’t hear me the first time then it was his loss and I wasn’t going to repeat myself! I know that because of the MS I may not say things clearly so I do repeat myself but if it always the same person asking it drives me totally crazy!
2. It’s July. Do you have anything special planned?
Hiding til after the 8th and then going on with life.
3. Who is your big celebrity crush?
I don’t really have one to be honest with everyone. I am not big into having crushes on people. Hell right now I am done with men!
4. Tell us about a local restaurant you are sure we’d love.
I love Village Inn. It is like Denny’s or IHOP but so much better! I could go there everyday of my life and be okay with it.
5. Tell us about the shyest person that you deal with regularly.
Myself-I am super shy and I think I am the only shy person in my life right now. I tend to keep the outgoing people around me so that I don’t have to do anything but stick to myself.
6. What is your vision of heaven and hell?
Heaven will be a great place to live. You won’t have any worries or wants. Where as hell will be miserable and you will want to get out of there.
7. What is your neighborhood like?
It is starting to get old and run down looking. You have people that take great care of their house’s and yards and then you have the people who could careless about taking care of things in their yards. All in all it is starting to get run down.
8. What’s your favorite cook-out food?
9. When was the last time that you saw fireworks?
I didn’t go last year so the year before that was probably the last time I watched them.